- guy: something spooky's happening
- fred: k we'll come check it out
- fred: daphne, velma come with me
- daphne: lol okei
- shaggy: but scooby and i are terrified of everything why do you always fucking send us off alone
- velma: shut up you two
- shaggy and scooby: *run into monster*
- scooby: RAGGY
- shaggy: *oblivious to everything*
- scooy: RAAAAGGGGGY
- shaggy: zoinks!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 1*
- shaggy and scooby: *meet up with fred, velma, and daphne*
- fred: what happened?
- shaggy: M-M-MONSTER
- velma: uh oh
- monster: boo
- all: AAAAH
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 2*
- *they run into one room and come out of another one, i don't fucking know how that's possible*
- velma: my glasses! i lost my glasses!
- monster: *picks up velma's glasses and hands them to her*
- velma: thanks. ....JINKIES!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 3*
- monster: whoops i tripped
- scooby: i captured you
- *they pull the monster's mask off*
- fred: oh look it's the suspicious guy we met at the beginning of the episode who was super suspicious and greedy and he wanted money
- suspicious guy: and i would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dumb dog
- scooby: ROOBY ROOBY ROO
- all: *laugh*
tbh i cant decide a favorite line
i’m leaving the entire song here then
I think I missed out on the “neat and cute handwriting” gene that every girl seems to have and this is unfair
Intelligent people have messier handwriting because they think fast. When you think and process things faster, you can also write quicker, but it’s going to be sloppy. People with neat writing are usually (no offense) not as smart. I embrace my shit writing.
saying no offense after you just said something offensive
5 stars, a+
- sincerely, someone with both neat and messy handwriting, depending on how i feel like writing at the time
you know that one dickbag that ruins a textpost/doesn’t get a textpost by griping on about perfect grammar and spelling (that defeats the entire purpose of the funny text post)
idk man, I hate those people, and look, I have perfect grammar when I want to have perfect grammar. (ie this sentence right now excluding the beginning)
but people who have perfect grammar all the time, and decide to be a grammar nazi all the time, they just come off really pompous and grandiose to me and it’s so un-fun